- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
False Dilemma collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Browsing behavior
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide False Dilemma with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
False Dilemma collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Apply modifications to the user experience
When False Dilemma processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
False Dilemma securely stores your data at a technically secure server room in Finland that is provided by Suomen Hostingpalvelu Oy. Physical access to the server room where the data is located is denied access control and other security measures. Access to information requires sufficient permissions and multiple-step authentication. Firewall technology, among other things, prevents outside attacks and access to registry information. The registry data is backed up securely and can be restored if necessary. The level of security is audited at regular intervals, either through external or internal auditing.
Personal data will only be processed by persons specifically designated by False Dilemma and employed by False Dilemma. These identify themselves to the systems with a personal username and password. Users are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
False Dilemma will keep your personal details for indefinitely. Upon your request, we will delete your data by clearing all our databases from your data.
False Dilemma would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop False Dilemma from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
False Dilemma would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request False Dilemma for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that False Dilemma correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request False Dilemma to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that False Dilemma erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that False Dilemma restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to False Dilemma’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that False Dilemma transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us either by calling or by email:
Call us at: +358 40 062 4111
Or write to us: info(at)falsedilemma.fi
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – False Dilemma uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – False Dilemma uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. False Dilemma sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info(at)falsedilemma.fi
Call us: +358 40 062 4111
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that False Dilemma has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of The Data Protection Ombudsman.
Visiting Address: Ratapihantie 9, 00520 Helsinki
Postal Address: P.O. Box 800, 00521 Helsinki, Finland